Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Target deals I picked up today

I have been so excited to see some of the great deals at Target lately! It has been so easy to stock up on snacks for our Disney trip in 18 days (gulp). I have a whole suitcase full of freebie snacks and cereals. I know crazy but, we are driving and there is room for an extra suitcase and I still want to have a somewhat frugal vacation:) Check out more frugal vacay ideas here at My 10 ways to save money on a vacation!

Rimmel Mascara-$2.24
used $3 coupon from March All You
total=FREE

2 Gillette mens body washes $1.99 each (I found these on a side end cap in the body wash aisle)
used $4/2 Gillette body washes from2/21 P&G insert
total=2 for FREE

Scotch Fur Fighter-$3.99
used $4/1 printable
total=FREE

2 Smuckers uncrustables-$2.04 each
used $1/1 HERE
total=$2.08/2
That is not a bad price for uncrustables but, I usually make them myself by using the Pampered Chef Cut-N-Seal® — $9.00 and feed the crust to the birds:) You could save the crust for homemade stuffing but, we like to feed the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment