Thursday, February 11, 2010

Get Moving!

I was moved by Michelle Obama's campaign "Let's Move". If you haven't read about this campaign please google it. To do my part I found some great gifts on clearance/sale that I would like to share with you.

At http://www.orientaltrading.com/ I found a gym class red scooter for $14.99. Just type in red scooter. I had too much fun with these as a kid! Check out the active play section too.

Here are some cheap exercise videos for kids Kick to Get Fit Jr. - For Kids for $11.49 and this looks fun Hip Hop For Kids: School House Hip for $17.49 from Amazon. Both are eligible for FREE super saver shipping!

Please leave a comment with some ideas to keep kids moving! I plan to post some cheap/free ways to "Move" in Omaha soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment