Thursday, December 17, 2009

Make you own laundry soap

I just bought(with swagbucks) the items I need to make homemade laundry soap from Alice.com. For all of you that want to know how it works I will be updating you as soon as I make it. I have high hopes! Here are the ingredients I will be using:

1 bar of Ivory soap, grated
1/2 cup of Arm & Hammer Washing Soda
1/2 cup borax powder (can find this in the laundry aisle)

Grate the soap and put it in the sauce pan. Add 6 cupswater and heat until the soap melts. Add washing soda and borax and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat. Pour 4 cups hot water into bucket. Now add your soap mixture and stir. Now add 1 gallon and 6 cups of water and sitr. Let sit for 24 hours and it will gel. You use 1/2 cup per load. It will not be a solid gel! To learn how to earn swagbucks and get great prizes check out my swagbucks button on my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment