Tuesday, December 22, 2009

FREE in My Mailbox and FREE DVDs

My mailbox has been crazy lately and I am seriously thinking about giving the UPS man a Christmas bonus (maybe some homemade hot cocoa:)! I just received the two items with my $40 credit from 1800flowers.com for setting up reminders of 10 special dates that I told you about in October. I thought about giving them as gifts to someone but, then I stuck them under the tree because I knew everyone on my list have been checked and my budget exhausted! I bought chocolates and a huge sample pack of goodies with my $40 credit and even got free shipping! Nothing beats FREE and this is one way I don't feel deprived! Oh, I also went to Target today and picked up 2 TinkerBell Blu Rays for FREE! Here is how:

TinkerBell Blu-ray $19.99
$5/1 Blu-ray Target Printable
$10/1 Tinker Bell Printable
$5 MIR wyb TinkerBell Blu-Ray or DVD & 2 Participating Kernel Seasons Products
Final Cost: as low as free after coupons and MIR

No comments:

Post a Comment