Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Eat From Your Pantry update

The Eat From Your Pantry Challenge is going great! I'm looking forward to seeing the bottom of my freezer! I did go over my $20 grocery limit by a lil' bit for this month but, I kind of figured it would be hard anyways to stick to that. Here is what I bought (I'm done shopping til' Feb. 1st):

Target Deals after coupons

1 box of Fruitfull bites .99
2 Juicy Juice 3.74/2
4 LaVictoria Salsa 3.96/4
1 box Kashi Go lean Crisp FREE
3 boxes of Special K bars 2.78/3
Trail mix Nature Valley bars FREE after rebate
Total of: $11.47

HyVee was having double coupons( limit 10)(this never happens around here)and $0.99 milk so, I went over budget. I spent $18.48 at HyVee. My Grand Total for grocerys in January is $33.75! I have enough produce, milk , and everything else to last the whole month!

No comments:

Post a Comment