Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baking Day!

I just had my first baking day and it went better than planned. I have seen other blogs post about their once a month cooking lately and I decided to do a once a month bake day! I don't have a deep freezer so, I had to start small. Today I started at 9am and made the following:

-2 batches of homeade noodles (1 batch for tonights dinner of chicken noodles and 1 to freeze for later)
- apple cinnamon muffins
- carmel banana cupcakes
- corn muffins
- pumpkin waffles
- pita bread
- pumpkin bread
- pumpkin bars(sent these to work with hubby for coworkers)
- tortillas
- english muffins
- corn dogs (these didn't turn out as well as I hoped so, I will have to look for a new recipe to try)

The best part is that I don't have to bake the rest of the month except the pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving and my son has plenty of homeade breakfast choices! This is a time saver for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment